Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update!

Hey folks,

We're almost there! I am currently taking a short break from transcribing to write a quick update on the blog. I have over 30 pages of transcriptions (writing down what people say in the interviews) and I'm still writing! We have a rough cut due tomorrow and the final cut due on the 25th. The footage looks incredible and I can't wait to see a cut from beginning to end!

In other news:

I just shared the documentary on several facebook pages having to do with CP:

Cerebral Palsy, United Cerebral Palsy association of greater Indiana, helpkidswithcerebralpalsy, Cerebral Palsy Family Network, and Cerebral Palsy information.

I'm hoping to help spread the word about Cheyne and how his mom stopped at nothing to help her son oneday learn how to walk. Here he is now going off to college at Stetson.

Cheyne, you're such an inspiration to all the people you come in contact with. It's been a pleasure listening to you and talking with you about everything you've been going through throughout your life. Congrats on this new journey.



- If anyone would like a copy of the completed DVD or a wristband, Please send me a message via my website: www.stephsegler.com


Thanks!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment