Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The moment you've been waiting for!

It's done!

I finished the Final cut of "Walking Without Limits"

I will be uploading it online (link will be posted soon..) and will still be selling DVDs. There is incentive to buy the DVD as it will have an extended cut as well as a lot of bonus material and footage not shown in the shorter cut for class.

I just has a test screening (about 10 minutes ago..) and it went VERY well. I got some great comments and look forward to hearing what everyone else has to say. I will continue to work on the film to make it better and will be preparing DVDs within the next month or two. I can't wait!

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped out, again, with this project. I couldn't have done it without you.


Sincerely,

Steph Segler

No comments:

Post a Comment